Postpartum Must Haves




Giving birth is an incredible, wonderful thing...but there is no denying that it can also be extremely painful. Even if you had an epidural, once it wears off...you will feel pain πŸ˜£πŸ˜–

Luckily, most hospitals will provide all the essentials for your postpartum care, and you can take them home with you. Believe me you’ll be so grateful. 

I brought home all the mesh underwear they provided. They were the most comfortable underwear I have ever wore. I also brought home the tucks pads, the peri bottle and the spray.

However, eventually these items will run out (except for the peri bottle) but I found the items and was able to order them 😌 
I suggest you order them ahead of time so they’re ready for you at home when you return from the hospital.

These are the items that worked for me:

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 


This helped me so much, especially the first time you pee after giving birth. If you’re interested, click on the red letters above πŸ™‚



This was a life saver for me...it is sooo soothing 😌...I went through 4 packs of these...
You just put 3-4 on top of your postpartum pad. 
If you’re interested, click the red letters above πŸ™‚




As I mentioned before, mesh underwear was the most comfortable thing I have worn. I brought home a bunch from the hospital..but when I ran out I bought these which were also very comfortable. Click the red letters above if you’re interested πŸ™‚

This one is very similar to the one you receive at the hospital, they work very well. 
Click the red letters above. 



You can also get something like this, they also work very well.




Not to give TMI but girl you will need this...not only for the first time you poop after you give birth...but for like the first week...trust me your butt will thank you 😌
Click the red letters above if you’re interested πŸ™‚



Sitting Donut



When I was in the hospital they gave me a diaper full of ice which felt AMAZING at first but then it started to hurt cause I was basically sitting on “rocks”...if I would’ve had this donut in the hospital it would have relieved me from a lot of discomfort. However I got it when I was at home and it helped me out so much 😌
Click on the image above if you’re interested πŸ™‚

I hope this was helpful, and if you have any other suggestions that helped your postpartum recovery please write it down in the comments below πŸ™‚ 
If you are a first time mom-to-be I know you might feel a little scared..i know I was...but believe me when I say it’s all worth it when you see your baby. 

I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily routine of a 7 month old baby and tips on how to make a routine.